NABA proposes policy that could harm nearly 1,000,000Painted Ladies

Stan Gorodenski stanlep at extremezone.com
Tue Jan 15 00:13:53 EST 2002

Chris,
It's quite a stretch to conclude that someone (myself) is forcing
superstitions(?) upon anyone. I certainly don't carry any weight with
those with influence or power.  I'm just one voice amongst many with an
opinion.  However, you are entitled to expressing your thinking. Texas
still into rabbits feet?  Wow!  As far as siding with NABA against
butterfly collecting - you are wrong.  See my writeup on page 23 of the
January 1996 issue of the News of the Lepidopterists' Society (volume
38, Number 1).

Best Regards,
Stan