locality

Dr. James Adams jadams at em.daltonstate.edu
Tue Jan 22 15:14:54 EST 2002

Listers,

         I have a request.  I was looking at some papered specimens of
Actias (Graellsia) isabellae (The European Luna) in a collection not too
long ago, and there was a locality that seems to read:
"Moscardon 1400m, Zeruel, E. Fernandez collector" and nothing else.  (It
could be "elloscardon", but unlikely.)  I'm assuming this is probably
somewhere in the Pyrenees, but am not certain.  Anyone have more definitive
information about this location?

         Thanks!

         James

James K. Adams