locality

Patrick Foley patfoley at csus.edu
Tue Jan 22 16:57:48 EST 2002

James,

Moscardon is a low density "municipality" in Aragon, Spain, some 50 km west of
Teruel, approximately N40.3 W1.4
It is south of the Pyrenees in the Sierra de Gudar, at the eastern high portion
of the Meseta, the great central plateau of Spain.

Is Zaruel the moth's common name, perhaps some kind of angel?

Patrick Foley
patfoley at csus.edu