Crambus whitmerellus and C. leachellus

David Smith idleweed at tusco.net
Thu Jan 24 07:29:27 EST 2002

Hello,
    There is a scan of leachellus at the following web site but it does not
seem to be working correctly right now. I have down loaded it in the past so
maybe you could e-mail them and have the link fixed. The other species I
can't help you with. This site is great for many North American moths.
www.furman.edu/~snyder/leplist/index.htm
        David Smith
news:5.0.0.25.2.20020123174110.00b967b8 at heartland.ab.ca...