[leps-talk] Re:Glassberg

Hank & Priscilla Brodkin hankb at theriver.com
Fri Jan 25 13:51:34 EST 2002

Mark Walker wrote:

> Hank,
>
> Not that we must agree on this issue, but I just want to point out that
> there are really only a few "little" things about your position that bother
> me (hence the "Ahhh").  I'll mention these here, but will continue to look
> forward to the day when we can enjoy a field trip together.  There have been
> many close encounters - Lord knows I've driven past your door on more than
> one occasion.  I can and do enjoy butterflying without a net on occasion -
> especially when their are friends present.

Mark -
I look forward to meeting you also and certainly would like to go out
with you and why in the world after all I have said do you still think I
would object to you bringing a net along?
--
	             Hank & Priscilla Brodkin
	          Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
                   Send Mailto:hankb at theriver.com
             SouthEast Arizona Butterfly Association
          http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/home.html
         "Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
           by Bob Stewart, Priscilla and Hank Brodkin
         http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/book.html