The Butterfly Palace, Inc. Now Lep Trips in Ecuador

Andrew Warren warrena at mail.science.orst.edu
Fri Jan 25 16:41:05 EST 2002

Tom Emmel's travel group, Expedition Travel, organizes one to several
collecting trips to Ecuador each year.  They usually visit Misahualli, on
the Rio Napo, Yasuni, also on Napo but farther down river, and Tinalandia,
on the western side of the Andes.  I have been on Expedition Travel trips
to all of these sites and found them all to be exceptional for butterfly
collecting or observing or whatever you want to do with leps...  And there
is generally no shortage of winged critters to keep groups of up to 25
collectors happy.

Andy