killing butterflies for fun???

David Smith idleweed at tusco.net
Sat Jul 6 15:22:11 EDT 2002

Hello all,
    There are many things that other people do that I do not like or that I
believe that they should not do. Guess what; They don't care what I think,
they just go on doing what they want. Would someone please explain why I
should be bothered that a tiny proportion of the population thinks that I
should not do what I am doing. Espescially when they are wrong!!
    I am continually puzzled by some of the on going year after year topics
and very seldom respond but could not keep out of this any longer.
            David Smith

----- > butterflies and moths.  There are those (and again, I'm not one of
them - I