killing butterflies for fun???

jh jhimmel at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 6 15:30:31 EDT 2002

Anne - You may disagree with me, but if no one collected, or passively
watched, butterflies and moths, society would not end.  That is what I
meant.  Granted, it would be far less interesting, but the butterflies and
moths would go on, as would society.

However, if people were told that they could not drive cars to work lest
they run over butterflies and moths, well, I think that would have a far
greater impact on the way we live.

Perhaps after the initial catastrophe, it may be even better.

John Himmelman
Killingworth, CT
jhimmel at mindspring.com

 Visit my websites at: