killing butterflies for fun???

Chris J. Durden drdn at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Jul 7 15:45:12 EDT 2002

At 11:29 AM 7/6/2002 -0400, you wrote:
. . .
   We live in a society where we need to drive to get
>to our jobs.  We don't live in a society where we need to collect
>butterflies and moths.

. . .
John,
    This may be your opinion. It is not a fact! It is not an opinion shared
by many of the rest of us. After having been under attack by a small
segment of society for the last ten years and more, we collectors are very
sensitive about this issue.
    Sure you may continually poke at this but rest assured that you will be
met with a hornets-nest of ire.
..............Chris Durden