killing butterflies for fun???

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Thu Jul 11 14:09:40 EDT 2002

Plus Neil I might add that you're basically slandering me.

PLEASE NOTE: information contained in this transmission is intended to
be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to
waive any privilege the might ordinarily attach to this communication
and that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information
contained in this transmission is therefore prohibited.  You are
further asked to notify usof any such error in transmission as soon as
possible at the telephone number/email address shown below.
Thank you for your cooperation.