Just to break the "bigot" boredom...

mbpi at juno.com mbpi at juno.com
Thu Jul 18 19:27:06 EDT 2002

Hi all!

Just wanted to remark about my sighting of a couple of "pelagic" monarchs
heading east towards Michigan across the lake....

I took a lovely boat ride on Lake Michigan during my lunch hour (one of
the best perks afforded by my employment), and saw two monarchs in
different spots, flying across the water about a mile off shore.  There
were no prevailing winds, and both individuals were heading due east
before I lost sight of them.

So where were they going and why?!

M.B. Prondzinski
USA