Butterflies/Moths of SW France

Tim Nash tim.nash at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 24 04:52:37 EDT 2002

Hi Andrew

There is a regular report available for Ariege, one of the departments
of Midi Pyrenees, at http://www.ariege.com/wildlife-report/index.html.
The report is by Graham Hart one of the official recorders for the
department and who is writing a book on the butterflies here.

Tim Nash

The latest report includes the first