[leps-talk] value

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Mon Jun 3 15:37:24 EDT 2002

Paul,

As far as what is posted here regarding yourself, to me it is disgusted
slander. I see it as nothing more than this.

Regarding Mr. Kral, I find his and his colleagues actions disgusting, and I
can't find any measuer of sympathy or empathy for what he and his
"colleagues" were doing. "Yours in poaching" (?) Revolting.

Alex