[leps-talk] Re: Monarchs at Ground Zero

Erik Runquist erunquist at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 8 13:49:40 EST 2002

  I've recounted the story to best of my bleary-eyed bedtime ability. I
agree that the story sounds a bit hyperbolic, but the photographer was
genuinely taken and I find it difficult to challenge such an emotional
moment regardless of its factuality.  Unfortunately they did not show any
pictures of the event for verification, but he at least knew of the monarch
migration to Mexico.
Erik