Call for papers

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Wed Mar 13 13:57:40 EST 2002

We are in need of papers to be submitted for the Vol. 4 2002 issues of The
Taxonomic Report.   If you have a taxonomic or faunal paper in need of
publication,  TTR is available to consider it for publication.  We do not
like to do papers less than 3 pages or longer than 25 (8 1/2 X 11).  Just
email me back and we can discuss your project.

We have the funds available for 8-10 issues this year.  Our past
publications can be found at http://tils-ttr.org/report01.html .   We place
the first page of all issues on our web-site.  This provides world wide
access to abstracts of our publications.

Our Newsletter is sporadic.  We also need general articles for the News.
The TILS News is presented in full at our web-site
http://tils-ttr.org/news.html

Ron Gatrelle
TILS president
Charleston, SC - USA