You evil bastards!

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 12:32:33 EST 2002

--- "Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX" <Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca> wrote:
> Hello Betty.  Your note is 1) intolerant, 2) offensive, 3)
> misguided and
> unhelpful, 4) incorrect.  Those of us who engage in lepidoptera
> study do not
> kill them by sticking pins in them.  Thank you for sharing your
> highly
> entertaining opinion. I will thank you to not refer to me as an
> evil
> bastard.

Hi Betty,

I enjoyed your post. I enjoyed Norbert's more, however. I am sure
since you wish to save Butterflies you have gone to the TILS site and
made a sizable donation for the Miami Blue Butterfly Restoration
Project. Ron, please advise. If you haven't (and why would I feel
that way?) please put your money where your mouth is. My friend from
Jamaica is sticking pins herself...into a doll of you!

One truly evil bastard,

Bob

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates, C2M-BWPTi
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale