You evil bastards!

Mike Soukup mikayak3 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 15 13:09:32 EST 2002

Actually, I AM a bastard - and proud of it. I'm not really "evil" though....just
ugly. And, neither my non-evilness nor my basterdness have anything to do with
the bugs and pins thing......

Oh, look, there goes the first orange-tip of the year flying through my yard.
Gotta run now and get my net and killing jar....later!!!