Butterflies and Global Unity

V.Shubhalaxmi atlasmoth at rediffmail.com
Sun Mar 17 09:20:51 EST 2002

Dear Sir,
Greeting from India!
I have gone through your above-mentioned message and found it very
appealing, though it is not directly applicable to us but I feel
Insectlovers at heart are same people. So I thought of spreading your
message to my fellow beings also. I moderate and egroup christened
insectlovers at yahoogroups.com, I want to forward your message to my
members. Can I do that ? Please let me know.

Entomologically yours
Ms. V.Shubhalaxmi
Education Officer
Bombay Natural History Society