SC-NABN update

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Wed Mar 20 11:48:56 EST 2002

Our Webmaster has been trying to show me how to fiddle with the TILS web
site.  Well, that's what I did last night.  I uploaded a revised version of
the Coppers, Blues & Hairstreaks.  Only problem was that I uploaded it onto
the Whites and Sulphurs section.   Wiped out the Whites completely.  I
figured how to find the Whites in the saved stuff page (technical lingo for
idiot computer person who is graduate of *Homer Simpson's Web Designs*).

OK, so now the stuff is supposed to be back as it should be.  Those who
sent corrections and additions in for the Whites section might want to re
check it to make sure they are still there - esp.  those for Southern
California.

Ron Gatrelle
TILS president
Charleston, SC - USA