Anyone in AZ have a generator & MV?

Doug Yanega dyanega at pop.ucr.edu
Wed Mar 20 16:33:58 EST 2002

Hi. I'll be passing through Phoenix Friday, then driving down from
Tucson to Hermosillo. Since it won't be in an airplane, I'll be able
to bring a portable generator and MV rig - but since I'm flying out
to Phoenix, I won't be able to take mine on the plane, meaning I need
to borrow one from someone out there in AZ. I'll be down in
Hermosillo and Puerto Libertad from Saturday through next Wednesday,
doing general collecting (yes, I do have a permit). If there's anyone
who could part with their collecting rig for those few days, and hook
up with me in either Phoenix or Tucson on Friday, I'd be happy to
give them essentially all the leps I get - I'm after mostly
Hymenoptera and some Coleoptera. Please contact me off-list to see if
we can work out the details.

Thanks,

            http://entmuseum9.ucr.edu/staff/yanega.html