anonymous mailing

Robert Dana robert.dana at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Mar 21 12:16:35 EST 2002

To members of the list:
I received in the (real) mail this morning a large yellow postcard
regarding Mr. Cherubini and his alleged deceptions involving the use of
various internet identities to harrass "Ph. D. scientists".
The card does not call for the recipient to DO anything, so I am not
sure what its purpose is. But surprisingly for a message warning of
deception this provides no information about the identity of is author.
The postmark is "Columbia P&DF MO"

Does anyone have any additional information about this mailing?

Robert Dana, Ph.D.
MN DNR
Natural Heritage and Nongame Research Program
500 Lafayette Rd, Box 25
St. Paul, MN 55155
651 297-2367
Email: robert.dana at dnr.state.mn.us