anonymous mailing

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Thu Mar 21 16:30:11 EST 2002

Bob Parcelles,Jr. wrote:

> Hmmmmm! Paul does have a contempt for PhDs...but many on this list
> appear to. He does have an agenda or so it appears. but to falsely
> use aliases on the internet...No I can not beleive this of Paul,
> no,no, no. Besides he would have to be a...female impersonator as the
> last two ladies were on thiis list...no not you Anne! I am thinking
> of Swallocks and Luney.

I am, too, a female impersonator ... always have been. Little ladies do
not climb trees, lest they tear their pretty dresses.
However, I am not Paul Cherubini. Patrick might be, although his son
Colin seems to believe in him.
Paul might have sent out those postcards himself, hoping to send the
Apple of Discord speeding through our ranks once more. After the
knee-jerk reactions we all came up with in response to Betty's
challenge, it would take a considerable annoyance to stir us all up.
Even the PhD scientists might not want to jump into another brangle
quite so soon.

I find the notion of a secret conspiracy among Paul's alter-egos ... entertaining.

And why is the postcard yellow? Something sinister here, I think. Did
you taste it? Might it be poisoned?
Sadly, I received no postcard. But there is a wasp nest on a palm frond
next to my front porch, so I have not been totally neglected by the
Forces of Chaos.
Most of us here invent ourselves continually, but there seems to be an
internal consistency nevertheless.

Meanwhile, I am about to order a dozen assorted Giant Swallowtails, as I
am tired of watching the attempts at miscegenation among the Zebra
longwings and my single swallowtail. As I feel personally responsible
for the happiness and fulfillment of this bug, I begin to believe that I
should arrange a dating service. But ... is it a lady or a gentleman?
It seems the aggressor in the attempted liaisons with the Heliconias,
but I don't know how forward a young lady swallowtail might be, in the
presence of suitable host plants.

But seriously, folks ... people in the West Palm Beach area would
probably enjoy Jan Everett's lecture on butterflies, 7 p.m. at the
Clayton Hutchinson Building in the Mounts Botanical Garden. She'll be
introducing Butterflies for Peace, and touching upon the Miami Blue
Butterfly recovery plan, among other topics.
Paul Cherubini might possibly be there, in disguise.
Cheers
Anne Kilmer
Viceroy
Butterfly Coalition