anonymous mailing

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Sat Mar 23 12:43:41 EST 2002

Patrick Foley wrote:

> Lepsters one and all (assuming there are more than one),
>
> Friday I also received the yellow post card. Mine is post dated 18 March 2002
> from Columbia, Missouri, and appears to have the same text as previously
> described on this list. I do not know personally any of the names on the list,
> although a few names seem familiar, and three are occasional contributors to
> this list:
> Rudy Benavides <rbenavid at hotmail.com> (8 posts on the L Gall site)
> Elisa Collins <jlygrnmigt at hotmail.com> (5 posts)
> Chuck Steer <dsw2364 at netreach.net> (2 posts)
>
> 15 other names do not appear on the Gall site.
>
> I pass on this information, not because I know it to be true, but because I
> would want to know if I were on the list of aliases.
>
> Solipsistic in NoCal,
> Patrick Foley

Well, we are all one in the Lord, of course, but I'm pretty sure that
Rudy and Paul are different people. And I'm pretty sure that Ron isn't
me, because he knows more about bugs than I think I do.
As for Patrick, he might very well be me, as he appears to have some
Irish leanings, and Colin is one of my favorite names; I might very well
have named a son Colin, and perhaps I did.
I can't wait to check the mailbox and see whether at least I got the
yellow postcard.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that everybody isn't out to
get you.
Lemme just slip into this haz-mat suit and I'll go check.
Anne Kilmer
South Florida