- there be bugzz !!

D Marven marven at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 26 21:24:09 EST 2002

Sorry Norbert, but you've got to do better than that.
Having just hung up our snow shovels for this decade, our leps are in
the air.
3 P.satyrus were at East Sooke Park on the 23rd and another was at a
Saanich residence on the 24th.
This is almost a month late for us here in the "Banana Belt"
As for the first sign of spring in Canada, those easterners of Ontario
had leps a month ago.
Maybe next year HEh

Derrick
eating bananas on Vancouver Island