# 3 on Common Names update

Andrew Warren warrena at mail.science.orst.edu
Sat Mar 30 01:20:27 EST 2002

That's right, these common names for subspecies represent major scientific
progress- a major innovation!  Someday Gatrelle and TILS will be known
for  their contribution to subspecies theory and nomenclature
just the same as Linneaeus is now known for his contribution of binomial
nomenclature.  How dare anyone question such a noble destiny?

Andy