tortricid question - Eana georgiella

James Kruse fnjjk1 at uaf.edu
Fri May 3 19:25:53 EDT 2002

Eana georgiella is synonymized under E. subargentata. Powell (1964) says
nothing is known about its life cycle, but he says it is probably similar to
other Eana species. Data for other closely related species can be found in
Powell (1964), Razowski (1959), and Heddergott (1957). I can quote something
if there is a specific question, rather than write everything known about
Eana.

I am emailing Jerry to see if there is an update to add since 1964.

Jim

James J. Kruse, Ph.D.
Curator of Entomology
University of Alaska Museum