California Butterfly Trip?

Randy Emmitt birdcr at concentric.net
Tue May 7 20:41:26 EDT 2002

Folks,

I`m planning on visiting the Mono Hot Springs, John Muir Wilderness,
Yosemite & Sequoia National Parks areas July 02-09 2002. Any tips on great
places to photograph butterflies I wouldn`t normally encounter in the east?
My girlfriend and I are visiting her sister at Mono Hot Springs and I`ll be
free most days to chase butterflies, birds and dragonflies. Anyone free to
join me that knows the area and butterflies I might be able to at least
hook you up with a free massage as I`ll be hanging out with 2 massage
therapists at Mono.

Never been to California so that will be a first for me. Thanks in advance
for any help you might have to offer!

Randy Emmitt
Rougemont, NC

Randy Emmitt Photography