killing butterflies for fun

Andrew Stagg moth at concepts.uk.com
Thu May 9 12:42:21 EDT 2002

Well,

I spent a year on this list in the mid 90's and ended up leaving it then as
the group spent most of the year bitching at each other about collecting. I
have recently rejoined, but refrained from posting as all I have seen is a
lot of people bitching at each other over collecting. It is a real pity that
this group cannot spend the time sharing information about a wonderful
interest such a lepidoptera.

Once again I shall be leaving this list, only this time I wont be bothering
to return.

I wish you all well with another endless, pointless and frankly weary
'debates'

Andrew Stagg