killing butterflies for fun

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 13:25:26 EDT 2002

Andrew,

Peeking in and out might not give you the meat and potatoes that is
in between. I feel this thread will die bye dark.

Bob Parcelles, Jr.
--- Andrew Stagg <moth at concepts.uk.com> wrote:
> Well,
>
> I spent a year on this list in the mid 90's and ended up leaving it
> then as
> the group spent most of the year bitching at each other about
> collecting. I
> have recently rejoined, but refrained from posting as all I have
> seen is a
> lot of people bitching at each other over collecting. It is a real
> pity that
> this group cannot spend the time sharing information about a
> wonderful
> interest such a lepidoptera.
>
> Once again I shall be leaving this list, only this time I wont be
> bothering
> to return.
>
> I wish you all well with another endless, pointless and frankly
> weary
> 'debates'
>
> Andrew Stagg

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates & Clean Millennium Movement (C2M)
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale