Bye Bye Joey

Mothra butrfly at epix.net
Thu May 9 15:40:41 EDT 2002

All right Dude you've crossed the line. Kill Moths will Ya?
I was able to hack into your hard drive and garnish your address.
In my filthy basement full of toxic waste I have been secretly
raising my loving little children, African Vampire Moths. JOEY!
They have your name on them! I will passing your house sometime
this weekend and upon YOU I will release the wrath of MOTHRA!
And you won't even realize it until the DARKNESS Comes. So sleep tight
this weekend Joseph, BUT JUST DON'T TURN OUT THE LIGHTS or the
that gurgling sound you hear will be your life's blood running down
the throats of my babies and into their warm little tummies!

HA HA HA, he laughed maniacally. HAP HAP HAPPY MOTH-ERS DAY Joey, the
twisted genius thought to himself as he readied his payload of winged
death. He could barely contain himself with the anticipation of his
new, soon to be specimen. His delight however was soon cut short as
reality reared its head. Did Elephant in fact make a three foot
long mounting pin?

Mean Old Mothra

P.S.
Please remember to recycle. I hear it is very good for the environment
M.O.M.