killing butterflies for fun???

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 00:31:18 EDT 2002

This is I time I KNOW Paul is innocent! another new group, Just for
Joseph (?). NAFWA. North American Flower Watching ASSociation.

Nice to see you back from bashing PhD s Paul.

Bob

PS: I am running and hiding before A KIlmer wakes up and readss my
last male chauvinist post. Boy will her and Barb really roast me.
--- Paul Cherubini <monarch at saber.net> wrote:
> Stan wrote:
>
> > Someone commented this looks like bait. The response
> > below does not give the impression of an innocent bystander
> > shocked for the first time that insects on pins are not alive.
> > The tone of the response does sound like someone familiar
> > with this list, and possibly who has responded in it
> > before. I wonder what the true purpose of 'Joseph' is.
> > Stan
>
> I agree Stan - this is just like what happened two months ago:

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates & Clean Millennium Movement (C2M)
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale