Time Management

Martin Bailey cmbb at sk.sympatico.ca
Fri May 10 10:17:17 EDT 2002

www.naba.org

I send them my butterfly sightings on a regular basis.  It will, hopefully, help out in getting a overall picture of leps populations over time.  Otherwise, the organization is not my cup of tea.  It plays to sentimentality at the expense of scientific rigour.  A cheap way to broaden your membership base.

Martin Bailey.