Time Management

Stanley A. Gorodenski stanlep at extremezone.com
Fri May 10 23:18:30 EDT 2002

"Joseph", it appears the realness of your identity is in question. One
thing I notice is that you are using 'hotmail'. Although there is
nothing to say that a teacher cannot use hotmail, usually teachers have
their own email addresses at the schools where they work. The college
teachers I know freely use their school email addresses for a variety of
activities that are considered community oriented, and hence job
related. This kind of usage is condoned by the universities for the
university teachers I know. Your current activities on this list would
be condoned by the universities of the teachers I know, and so the
question becomes, why are you using hotmail instead of your school email
address? The only instance I know of where someone is using hotmail
instead of their usual email address is to hide their identity, in this
case to not subsequently get a flood of advertisements when they surf
the web.

Although you do not want to give out any more information about yourself
because you would feel indignant about doing so, it seems you should do
this so that others on this list, the ones you want to influence, can
take you seriously.
Stan