They're here !!!

Guy Van de Poel & A. Kalus Guy_VdP at t-online.de
Tue May 14 03:09:46 EDT 2002

Yesterday morning (13 may), in the vicinity of Schriesheim, ca. 12 km north
of Heidelberg, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany, I saw my first Vanessa atalanta
in this neighbourhood.
The day even got better, as in the evening I saw a V. cardui, more or less
same locality (about 5 km west, into the Rhine valley).
And they brought good weather as well. After some years of rain (so it
seams), the sun is back again.
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!!!!
I'm going to have some fun, Joseph !!
(  }:-)

Guy.

Guy Van de Poel