Chinese Email

Tiser, Gene M TiserG at mail01.dnr.state.wi.us
Wed May 15 08:51:18 EDT 2002

I can not speak for anyone else but I have not had this misfortune.
Therefore, my guess would be that you are getting it from another source.

Thankful for not sharing in your Chinese fortune (cookie)!
{ ;>)

(I am still getting spam messages from the last virus that made the rounds).

Gene Tiser
Education Coordinator
NE Region Hdqtrs
PO Box 10448