Killing MOTHS for fun ;>)

jh jhimmel at mindspring.com
Wed May 15 14:00:11 EDT 2002

Joseph - I winced when I first saw the subject heading, thinking here we go
again, but I saw you were having some fun yourself.  I notice that you are
from New York.  There is a nice website showing a variety of moths (undead,
just the way you like 'em) in New York.  The site is called the Mulberry
Wing - go to http://www.hmana.org/mulberry/  Maybe some of them are what you
were seeing at your home.

John Himmelman

BTW - to the rest of you, I just got an email with a tag that is even better
than Joseph's somewhat confusing message -
                      "Paperclips are the larval stage of coat hangers.
(origin: Avram Davidson)"

Got a smile out of me.

John Himmelman
Killingworth, CT