[leps-talk] value

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Fri May 31 22:10:49 EDT 2002

Ironically, I believe there is more commercial value in selling butterflies
as wall ornaments to art lovers and trendy new-age nature lovers than there
is to slithering, conniving, one-step-away-from-a-felony butterfly
collectors.

Incidentally, I paid $12 for the birdwing pair I bought from BioQuip - and
that was painful enough.  I can assure you that the Red Sox will win a
National Championship before I ever consider paying high dollar for a dead
bug.

On the other hand, I'm sure I've spent a small fortune trying to chase after
common Duskywings.  But then there's that enjoyment of killing thing...

And I should retract the above statement.  The Red Sox are in first place,
and the Patriots have already managed to significantly lower the temperature
down below.

Mark Walker.