Cynthia

Bill Yule droberts03 at snet.net
Thu Nov 7 12:11:27 EST 2002

Hi.
  Actually Chris did not say that his records of annabella and atalanta
hybrids were fertile and I bear the editorial responsibility if that
impression was given.  Chris' post simply stated that the hybrids exist.  I
was bringing up a hypothetical general point, a "what if" one found a
fertile hybrid from two individuals, "then could" they consider them not
congeneric and "if so" what does that mean about the information that a
generic circumscription gives us.
         Sorry for any confusion. Hope that sets the record straight. ;>}

                                        Bill Yule