RGV White Hot!

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Sun Nov 17 07:30:32 EST 2002

Mike Quinn wrote:

> Anyone who has never been to the Lower Rio Grande Valley, please, please,
> please do not go there now. You will get a very mistaken impression of
> normal North American butterfly diversity and it will be most difficult to
> readjust to the colder climes of the more northern latitudes... Please I'm
> begging you. You don't want to hurt yourself. Mike Quinn
> _________________________
>          Texas Entomology
> http://home.satx.rr.com/txento/

Better you should go down to the Keys ... you'll know you're not in
Kansas any more. Besides, you can be part of the South Florida
Biodiversity Bug Search and Scramble.

email Douglas Dawn <MexicoDoug at aol.com> if your life leads you to Bahia
Honda Key on Dec. 14th.

Mike, are you coming? I don't blame you if you stay home and revel in
the hurricane-spread strays.
Anne Kilmer
Viceroy
Miami Blue Crew