RGV White Hot!

Mike Quinn ento at satx.rr.com
Sat Nov 16 22:38:00 EST 2002

Anyone who has never been to the Lower Rio Grande Valley, please, please,
please do not go there now. You will get a very mistaken impression of
normal North American butterfly diversity and it will be most difficult to
readjust to the colder climes of the more northern latitudes... Please I'm
begging you. You don't want to hurt yourself. Mike Quinn
         Texas Entomology
http://home.satx.rr.com/txento/