Glassberg's books

Randy Emmitt birdcr at concentric.net
Sat Oct 19 18:46:11 EDT 2002

Ron,

I see that you have taken Will`s posting out of context altogether! We met
the lady with the net and no one in our group had any problem with her or
the net it at all! She already had directions and we told her where we saw
the butterfly last. Wake up will you, seeing prejudice in every word is no
way for a minister to act!

We talked to her for 20 minutes and helped her photograph a dragonfly
(Yellow-legged Meadowhawk) the park didn`t have any photos of. After seeing
her with the net in action we were placing bets that she had a 50% chance
of netting it as active as it was. The critter vanished 3 times leaving us
all baffled.

BTW I don`t defend NABA policies either, as just this week I told them to
remove me from membership. That`s another story for another day entirely.

Randy Emmitt
Butterflies of North Carolina Online!
www.rlephoto.com

   (Don't y'all at carolina leps see the subliminal revelation of your