Magna Est Leps-L

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Tue Oct 22 00:01:22 EDT 2002

WOW! all I can say is wow.  I leave the list for a couple of months and on
return...Wow, such novel themes popping up!

I just wanted to get in a plug for Leps-L before the Requiem gets turned up,
and thank everyone behind it, List-owner, technical support, resource donor,
all the on-line contributors to Lep science and enjoyment, and especially
those who take the time to answer odd,interesting, smart and dumb questions.
As as far as I am concerned when I am no longer on earth, I hope there are
ciber cafes in the afterlife so I can access the archives.  Perhaps a
decompression chamber too with the outrageous stuff we allput up with, though
that is not essential.

It is a tribute to Leps-L that I am not even sure who some of these Leps-L
suppoet Lepsters are.  I sometimes even miss the posts of Paul, Neil & Betty
Swallocks, Ron's, and on another level where are the Rick M.'s, Anne K.'s and
others who used to post frequently.  And nice folks like Bob Pyle and Chip
Taylor, Andy Warren, Charlie Covell, other past and present officers of the
LepSoc, NABA, etc. (Doug Y., Hans S., Wanda D., etc., etc.)  R.I.P. and at
your conveniences, Leps-L welcomes you back, though it doesn't really mind or
matter if you are not here (well, that is probably mostly but not exactly
true, but I hope I am mostly singing to the choir)!  That is the beauty of
this ciber niche, it doesn't seem to depend on any one person, group of
persons, personal, political or religious agenda.  And it almost has an
active international following.

Three cheers for Leps-L, and its hands off style! (Please don't put this on
Yahoo, etc., as Peabody(?)'s no-strings attached is a nice policy, vs. one
day, waking up to: Give us your personal info within 48 hours or we will
disable your free account and we are now going to bill you anyways, which no
doubt is being considered for such groups as we chat)

Douglas Dawn
stelenes at pobox.com
Monterrey, Mexico

En un mensaje con fecha 10/21/2002 9:19:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
gochfeld at EOHSI.RUTGERS.EDU escribe: