Magna Est Leps-L

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Tue Oct 22 13:33:18 EDT 2002

Hi Anne! (and glad to see you are also still close to Leps-L!)

Yes, by all means please sign me up to the Blues Brotherhood, if for no other
reason to be an enthusiastic observer learning, hitching a ride on a
bandwagon that is steaming down a great Lepping road.   The MBBRP is a
project list, and I suspect also can thank Leps-L for supporting its launch
and organization, though as a project list it appears to me to be a list of a
very different ilk.  Still, I would opine that ocassional Miami Blues
postings to Leps-L on the big picture of how the Project is going would be
quite appropriate!

Cheers!
Douglas Dawn
stelenes at pobox.com
Monterrey, Mexico

En un mensaje con fecha 10/22/2002 7:17:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
viceroy at GATE.NET escribe:

    Most of my lepster friends are folks I met on Leps-L. I love you all