[leps-talk] Fwd: Announcement for list plus order form

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Thu Oct 31 01:35:29 EST 2002

>>  >retail price is $18.00 (postage paid).
>>  The original spelling of
>>species names are given in accord with recent practices.
>
>This statement is unclear to me.  Can someone tell _us_ what it is saying?
>Ron Gatrelle

Ron, Seems pretty clear that according to recent practice the spelling of the
name the authors feel compelled to provide is the original spelling from its
first description.  I guess that means gender mismatch is passed along, for
example, if that is how it was initially named..

What I would like to know is can someone be so kind enough to accept credit
cards so we international folks who have an interest can buy it easily?
There is even paypal if that is too hard.  Nice concept.  Can't wait to see
the product, Thanks Andy and Paul:)

Doug Dawn
Monterrey, Mexico

En un mensaje con fecha 10/31/2002 12:19:04 AM Central Standard Time,
Felix.Sperling at ualberta.ca escribe: