Releasers - Anne Kilmer couldn't possibly be more wrong!

Jorge Bizarro jbizarro at uol.com.br
Sun Apr 27 17:23:12 EDT 2003

yes! - It's a virtue called 'Prudence". Not only Science drives the lifes of
modern humankind, but also common sense, beliefs and ... virtues. This last
ones are more needy for hapiness, fitness and a good living, not science,
that can very often go the wrong way [produce weapons of mass destruction,
etc, etc] .

Jorge