Website

Bruce Walsh jbwalsh at u.arizona.edu
Wed Apr 30 14:13:35 EDT 2003

I hate to break up all this discussion of personalities, logic, and
science, but on a  lighter note, I'm pleased to announce a new master website
on the Lepidopetra of Southeastern Arizona (and some Northern Mexico), at
the snappy new URL of www.azleps.org

This is the master gateway to other related lep sites I run, including
two beginner sites:
The Most Spectacular Moths of SE Arizona
Common Caterpillars of SE Arizona

and four very detailed websites:
Butterflies of SE Arizona
Moths of SE Arizona
Butterflies of Northern Mexico and Sonora
Sphingidae and Saturniidae of Sonora, Mexico

plus some other goodies.

OK.  now you can get back to all the petty name-calling and very close to
off-topic debates  :)

Cheers

Bruce

Bruce