What Linda Rogers Really thinks!

Jon timko at iraq.net
Wed Apr 30 13:09:23 EDT 2003

The King of butterflies and now LOGIC has spoken!
Unfortunately Neil's post has nothing to do with either. Don't you other folks
on the list get a little tired of these monologues?

on a more list-related note.......

I'm looking for a device which will automatically dispense a specific number
of larvae (1st instar) onto artificial diet. I assume there are optical devices
which can "count" the number of larvae that pass through a tube and past a sensor
with an automatic shutoff "valve" . However, in most cases these larvae are
mixed with grits to facilitate dispensing. Any ideas? Any ideas about getting
rid of the grits?

Thanks

Jon Timko
Hockessin DE