dshpeley at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca

Felix Sperling Felix.Sperling at ualberta.ca
Wed Dec 10 19:14:52 EST 2003

Back issues or sets of Quaestiones Entomologicae are available free
of charge or for cost of shipping.

See http://www.biology.ualberta.ca/old_site/uasm//QEcontents.htm

Fondly known as Quaest Ent, the journal ceased publication in 1990
but has had a remarkably durable impact, particularly in insect
systematics. We continue to receive regular requests for back issues,
and we now need to reduce the size of our inventory. Upon request, we
will distribute single issues free of charge, or sets (except for two
issues that we are out of: 7[1] and 11[3]) for the cost of shipping
(approximately: $40.00 within Canada; $60.00 Cdn to the United
States; and $170.00 Cdn for overseas). The full table of contents is
listed in the website above, with issues indicated for each volume.

Below is a list of available Quaest Ent publications on Lepidoptera
systematics. Several shorter papers on Lepidoptera biology were also
published.

VOLUME 16, Number 3/4:  Pike - Origin of tundra butterflies in
Alberta . pp. 555- 596.

VOLUME 17, Number 1/2:  Lafontaine - Classification and phylogeny of
the Euxoa detersa  group (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) . pp. 1-120.

Volume 20, Number 1:   Shepard - Type Locality Restrictions and
Lectotype Designations for the "Rocky Mountain" Butterflies Described
by Edward Doubleday in "The Genera of Diurnal : Lepidoptera"
1847-1849 . pp. 35-44.

Volume 23, Number 2:  Sperling - Evolution of the Papilio machaon
species group in western Canada (Lepidoptera: Papilionidae) . pp.
198-315.

Issues or sets may be obtained by contacting Danny Shpeley at:
dshpeley at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Please give your surface mail address and indicate what issue you would like.