[SoWestLep] Lep Storage

paulevi at webaccess.net paulevi at webaccess.net
Sun Jan 26 18:52:01 EST 2003

Hi Stan,

Unregulated temperature extremes such as that would definitely not be good
for your collection.  As one example, overly hot temperatures will cause
your specimens to "grease up" much more frequently than normal.  I would
seek a solution to abate the temperratures at the high end. At least
keeping them on the north side of your home or in a finished basement would
help a lot.

Cheers,

Paul