Visual Effects

Kenelm Philip fnkwp at aurora.alaska.edu
Fri Jul 4 05:41:18 EDT 2003

	I have also noticed the phenomenon of 'seeing' butterflies with
one's eyes closed after a long day in the field. However, once many years
ago I enjoyed the _audio_ version of the same thing: after having listened
to recorded music for several hours I was dozing off, and suddenly I
'heard' a full orchestra playing a section from a symphony--just as plainly
as if I were listening to the recording. Too bad I can't do this on
demand...

							Ken Philip